Since the inception of The Hong Kong Free Tours in 2016, we have been very out spoken on issues relating to Hong Kong – China Relationship and Housing Crisis in Hong Kong. Our advocacy led us to more connections with academia and NGOs who helped us do our job even better.
Collectively, we hope to shed some insights on the lessons learned in Hong Kong: what to repeat and what not to repeat. And we are blessed with numerous media coverage as well as request for study tours for universities.
If your organization, be it university or not, would like to hear these stories, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Here are some themes we have done in the past:
– Hong Kong & China Relationship
– Social Inequality and Injustice
– Tour on the History of Hong Kong
– Tour on the Disappearing Handcraft Industries
– Food Tour (Exotic or non-exotic for you)
– Hiking or Biking in Hong Kong
Lecture and Activities
If you have a program or topic in mind, we are also connected with scholars who are more than happy to share their knowledge with students in a lecture settings. Alternatively, we can also arrange a visit to the innovation centers in Hong Kong or an international exchange activities between the income students and local students.
Here are the activities we have done in the past:
– Lecture by scholars
– Company visits
– Visit an innovation center
– Workshop between incoming and local students